Pet Insurance With The Townsend Insurance Group
There’s nothing quite like coming home and being greeted by your pets. Whether you’re a dog-person or a cat-person, pets are a part of the family. And just like your family members, pets can be covered by insurance. Pet insurance provides peace of mind, knowing there is financial assistance, in the event your pet is injured or sick.
Read on for Townsend Insurance Group’s “5 Things You Need to Know Before Getting Pet Insurance”:
- Pet insurance has several flexible options, which can be customized to fit your budget.
- Get pet insurance while your pets are young. The earlier you get pet insurance, the better. As your pets get older, the likelihood that they will develop an illness or injury that qualifies as a pre-existing condition increases.
- You can choose any licensed veterinarian, and, depending on the plan, you can be reimbursed up to 90% of the vet bill.
- Spaying/neutering your pet leads to discounts on your pet insurance policy.
- Discounts are available for multiple pets. If you have multiple pets that qualify for pet insurance, sign them up together for a discount.
If you have any questions about pet insurance or are interested in a quote, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.